At SAITSA we believe outstanding students and instructors should be rewarded for their dedication and hard work at SAIT, which is why we honour their commitment at the annual SAITSA Student & Instructor Awards night each spring.
SAITSA is committed to celebrating those who encompass and embrace the spirit of what it means to be a student of the SAIT and SAITSA communities. Each award recognizes either a student, instructors or staff member who demonstrates a commitment to improve the student experience at every opportunity through school spirit, student support and advocacy.
2018/2019 Student & Instructor Awards Submission Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Feb. 15, 2019.
Keystone Awards (4)
- DC Fleming Award – ($1,250 recipient/year)
- JM Parker Award – ($1,250 recipient/year)
- Therese Murray Award – ($1,250 recipient/year)
- Marcel Carpenter Award – (no monetary value – 1 appointed recipient/year)
Student Experience Awards
- Perseverance Award (4) ($500 recipient/year)
Instructor Excellence Awards
- Instructor Excellence Awards (9 instructors, 1/School) (no monetary value – recipient/year)