At SAITSA we know the burden that tax season can have on students’ shoulders, which is why we’ve partnered with Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP). The CVITP is in place to provide students and the immediate community with a FREE service to have their taxes done by dedicated student-volunteers who have received CRA training in this program.  

If you… 

  • Make less than $30,000/year 
  • Unable to complete your income tax and benefit return yourself 
  • Unable to pay for assistance

The Tax Programs runs annually during the months of March and April.  Specifically, this year’s program begins Monday, Mar.11, 2019 – Friday, Apr.19, 2019.   

For more information contact