SAITSA oversees many services, programs and events on SAIT campus. In order to streamline the process and determine your needs, we ask that you please read and complete the details below. Failure to comply with this formal process could affect desired deadlines.
If you would like to…
- Film or Photograph in a SAITSA location: The Gateway, Odyssey Coffeehouse, Resource Centre, Peer Support Centre, Station Market/Express, Benefits Plan Centre)
- Interview a SAITSA Executive Council Member, Board of Directors Member, or Staff Member
- Film or Photograph a SAITSA event or program
- Interview any talent from a Gateway concert
- Interview any SAITSA sponsors or external service provider
- Represent SAITSA in the media in any way i.e. Calgary Folk Music Festival, GlobalFest, Calgary Pride Parade etc.
Please complete the steps below:
Step One: review Media Access Policy
- if you are an external media representative, reporter, or non-active student please complete the form below
- If you are a SAIT student, please complete the form below
Step Three: wait for a SAITSA Public Relations representative to contact you with further details.
Questions or Concerns? Email: email@example.com