Income Tax Program
Ideal for those students pursuing business, accounting, or HR. The Tax Program provides practical experience for you to have training through Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP); just like any valued accountant/tax specialist/firm except with a specialty in students’ taxable benefits.
Your Role: As a trained CVITP volunteer, you will provide students and the immediate community with a free service to have their taxes done!
Income Tax Program Perks:
- Excellent addition to your resume
- Free training from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Qualify for SAITSA awards
Income Tax Program Requirements:
- Submit to a police background check
- Complete training through Canada Revenue Agency via SAITSA
- Complete at least one, three-hour shift per week
Sign up to volunteer here, complete the form below!