Join the Mental Wellness and Health Awareness Team (Mental WHAT)!
Positive mental health and wellness is a no-brainer for Saitsa. The Mental WHAT Team assists with programming and events that improve upon and maintain positive mental health and wellness for SAIT students.
Mental WHAT Perks:
- Free Safe TALK via Peer Support Centre For Suicide Prevention
- Gain knowledge around mental health and the issues affecting students
- Meet new people
- Excellent addition to your resume
- Volunteer Incentive Program
- Qualify for Saitsa Awards
- Earn C0-curricular Records
Mental WHAT Requirements:
- A minimum of one, two-hour shift per week
- Complete online GateKeeper training
- Supplemental Peer Support Training required for volunteers in the Peer Support Centre
Sign up to volunteer here, complete the form below!