Mental Wellness and Health Awareness Team (Mental WHAT)
Positive mental health and wellness is a no-brainer for SAITSA. The Mental WHAT Team assists with programming and events that improve upon and maintain positive mental health and wellness for SAIT students.
As a student volunteer, you will assist with various programs like Wellness Wednesday, SAITSA Peer Support Centre events, Random Acts of Kindness, etc.
Mental WHAT Perks:
- Free Mental Health first aid training via St. Johns Ambulance
- Gain knowledge around mental health and the issues affecting students
- Meet new people
- Excellent addition to your resume
Mental WHAT Requirements:
- A minimum of one, three-hour shift per week
- Complete Mental Health First Aid Training
Sign up to volunteer here, complete the form below!