- This event has passed.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
Hosted by Alan from Talespin Trivia YYC, this ONLINE EVENT is sure to be a goodie!
ZOOM MEETING DETAILS:
Join via the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84987907989?pwd=bElKK3BMMDBWUEp2YUlZWHhFcmxNUT09
Meeting ID: 849 8790 7989
Meeting Password: 103416
The Zoom MEETING ROOM will OPEN AT 5:30 P.M., but the GAME itself STARTS at 6 P.M. SHARP!
– Once you’re in the room, please change your name to “[Team Name] – [Your Name]” (e.g. Talespin Team – Alan). This will enable Alan to sort you into your breakout rooms, which is how you chat with your teammates in-between rounds.
– Everyone will be in the main room while Alan asks questions. After a few rounds, you’ll be sent to your breakout rooms to discuss with your team what you’d like to submit as your answers.
– Your answers will be submitted via a Google Form (the link will be provided inside the room). Choose a team member to be the one to write down your team’s answers. The form uses an auto correct feature to ease marking on Alan’s end, and it’s case sensitive. Due to this, please SUBMIT ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS CAPITALIZED AND WITH NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS.
– You’ll be in the room with microphone and/or video capabilities, but Alan will mute all participants during questions. YOU’RE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR VIDEO ON IF YOU DON’T LIKE.
– There is a chat function in the room that you can use to ask questions.
– Finally, this is on the honor system, as there’s no way to police looking up the answers. PLEASE DON’T CHEAT!