- This event has passed.
Tuesday, February 23 @ 4:00 pm MST
You’re invited to the Annual General Meeting!
Join us on February 23,
- Annual Report: presentation highlighting significant changes, challenges
andwins of the organization from the past year;
- Audited Financials: presentation highlighting Saitsa’s income, disbursements, assets
andliabilities of the organization;
- Question Period: an opportunity for a general Q&A about the organization.
In addition to the items above, this year marks a significant opportunity for you to be involved in the governance of your Students’ Association as the agenda will also include a Special Resolution, the resolution is included in this document. Whether you are just generally interested to see what Saitsa has been up to or want to be more involved in the strategic direction of the organization, join us on February 23. Hope to see you there! View the event details here.
Event Registration Info
If this is your first time with Airmeet, you’ll need to create an Airmeet profile.
Please follow the below:
- Click this link: https://www.airmeet.com/e/3c7212a0-6fd8-11eb-a7e5-8352699d9e45
- Once here, click the “Login” button in the top right. You will need to
loginwith your student email to gain access to the event.
- If you already have a profile please login. Email of
profilemust match your student email otherwise access will not be granted.
- If you’ve forgotten your password or did not receive a code click on “Forgot Password”. A new code will be sent to your email.
- Complete your details or continue.
- You should now be logged
intoAirmeet. This information can be used for any future Airmeet logins for other Airmeet events.
- The Annual General Meeting Event should still be featured. Click “Register for Event” to complete your signing into the event.
- Click “Add To Calendar” to add a reminder to one of your calendars.
You can now scroll down and view further information about the AGM session, speakers and their bios as well as some supporting staff.
The Pre-Event Lounge for socializing will be open at
- If you’re having trouble logging into Airmeet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Airmeet directly. Most likely any issues are due to a wrongly inputted email or a technical issue unique to the attendee.
Once you’ve entered the event:
- If your camera/microphone is having issues please exit the program and try testing in Zoom, Teams, Skype. If they work in other programs the issue is Airmeet, if not it’s an in-house issue.
- If feeds are slow please try refreshing your browser or restarting your computer.
Onthe bottom of your screenyou’ll also be able to switch High-Definition (white HD button) mode to other options.