If this is your first time with Airmeet, you’ll need to create an Airmeet profile.
Please follow the below:
- Click this link: https://www.airmeet.com/e/3c7212a0-6fd8-11eb-a7e5-8352699d9e45
- Once here, click the “Login” button in the top right. You will need to login with your student email to gain access to the event.
- If you already have a profile please login. Email of profile must match your student email otherwise access will not be granted.
- If you’ve forgotten your password or did not receive a code click on “Forgot Password”. A new code will be sent to your email.
- Complete your details or continue.
- You should now be logged into Airmeet. This information can be used for any future Airmeet logins for other Airmeet events.
- The Annual General Meeting Event should still be featured. Click “Register for Event” to complete your signing into the event.
- Click “Add To Calendar” to add a reminder to one of your calendars.
You can now scroll down and view further information about the AGM session, speakers and their bios as well as some supporting staff.
The Pre-Event Lounge for socializing will be open at 3pm (Mountain Standard Time – Canada. UTC – 7) February 23rd. At this point you can enter the event and join tables with others and network & use the speed-networking function.
- If you’re having trouble logging into Airmeet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Airmeet directly. Most likely any issues are due to a wrongly inputted email or a technical issue unique to the attendee.
Once you’ve entered the event:
- If your camera/microphone is having issues please exit the program and try testing in Zoom, Teams, Skype. If they work in other programs the issue is Airmeet, if not it’s an in-house issue.
- If feeds are slow please try refreshing your browser or restarting your computer. On the bottom of your screen you’ll also be able to switch High-Definition (white HD button) mode to other options.